There are many different approaches and techniques I use to assist you with your struggles. Some of the ways I work are as follows:
- Mindfulness Meditation Groups
- Individual and Group training in MBCT (Mindfulness-based cognitive-behavioural therapy) and MBSR (Mindulness-based stress Reduction)
- CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Techniques)
- DBT (Dialectical Behavioural Therapy Techniques)
- PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Techniques)
- Brief Solution Focused Therapy
- Experiential Therapy
- Body and Energy Work
- Art Therapy Techniques
- Inner Child Work
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy
- Psychodynamic Therapy
- Two and Three Chair Work (Role Playing)
- Serving Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Maple, Woodbridge, Oak Ridges, Markham, Toronto, Vaughan, York Region, Aurora and Newmarket.
Skype or Telephone Sessions are available
I am not here to diagnose you and I am not here to put you on medication. I will work alongside your Family Physician or Psychiatrist if need be, and support you with different techniques that you may take along with you.
It is with the utmost importance that I take your privacy very seriously. If I see you in public, I will not acknowledge you unless you acknowledge me first. Before we begin we will go over the terms for Confidentiality.